A partner or family member of an EU citizen, who is not an EU citizen and intends to stay in the Czech Republic longer than 3 months, can apply for a certificate of temporary residence. This type of residence permit allows its holder to stay in the Czech Republic up to 5 years and provides them the same rights as an EU citizen.


 Documents required for the temporary residence:

  • Passport
  • Document confirming that he/she is a family member of an EU citizen or a partner
  • One passport size photo
  • Proof of health insurance
  • Proof of accommodation


If you decide to use our services we will:

  • Prepare and submit your application on your behalf
  • Communicate with the authorities on your behalf
  • Translate foreign documents
  • Track your application until your documents are issued
  • Assist with all inquires
  • Expedite the process with the Czech authorities if necessary
  • Book required appointments
  • Monitor expiry dates of your documents and inform you in advance about possible renewal


We can also assist you with securing health insurrance, car registration, securing a parking permit, obtaining proof of a clear criminal record, translation of documents and any other issues related to immigration.


Non-EU nationals are citizens of countries that are not members of the EU; nor citizens of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.

The legislative term for this group is referred to as third country nationals.