The residence card for a family member or partner of an EU citizen is issued for a period of stay of the EU citizen, 5 years at the longest. With this type of residency a non-EU citizen will obtain the same rights as an EU citizen.

Documents required for the temporary residency permit:

  • Passport
  • Document confirming that he/she is a family member of an EU citizen or a partner
  • One passport size photo
  • Proof of health insurrance
  • Proof of accommodation


If you decide to use our services us we will:

  • Prepare and submit an application on your behalf
  • Communicate with the authorities on your behalf
  • Track your application until your documents are issued
  • Assist with any inquires
  • Expedite the process with the Czech authorities if necessary
  • Book required appointments
  • Monitor expiry dates of your documents and inform you in advance about possible renewal


We can also assist you with securing health insurrance, car registration, securing parking permits, obtaining proof of a clear criminal record, translation of documents and any other issues related to immigration.


EU citizens are citizens of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.

Citizens of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland have similar rights as EU citizens.

EU citizens’ family members are family members of citizens of the above-listed countries, such as husband, wife or civil partner, children, parents, grandparents or any other family members specified by law.